The HR Specialist provides a flexible, pragmatic, jargon-free, virtual HR consultancy service.
Our services and knowledge will help you to put firm foundations in place to help grow your business and improve employee performance, as well as minimising any risks, time and cost of litigation due to non compliance with employment legislation. You get the benefit of an on demand HR resource to support your team without having the admin and costs of employing someone.
Some of the things we can help you with include:
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on employment contracts, staff handbooks, and related processes and policies;
- Providing advice on a range of HR matters including:
- HR best practice
- Performance management
- Disciplinary and grievances
- Absence management
- Family leave (such as maternity, paternity, parental, adoption, dependents)
- Recruitment of temporary and permanent resource (including agency liason, job adverts, CV review, shortlisting, interview preparation)
- Training and development
- End of employment (resignation, redundancy, dismissal)
- Employee induction and personal development plans
- Appeals and related process management
- Data protection and GDPR obligations for personal data
Can we help? Call or email The HR Specialist today!
error: No copying or reproduction (in whole or part) is permitted without the written consent of the copyright holder.